Shimano Baitrunner BTR8000D Spinning Fishing Reel
SPECIFICATIONS: Retrieve: Reversible | Gear Ratio: 4.8:1 | Weight: 21.7 oz. | Bearings: 3 S-ARB | LPT: 36" | Capacity: 14 lb/295 yd, 17 lb/250 yd,20 lb/195 yd; Braid 40 lb/295 yd, 50 lb/290 yd, 65 lb/180 yd.
Today's Technology with Legendary Performance and Durability
Incorporating all of the latest technology such as the Propulsion line Management System to S A-RB bearings, the new compact profile lineup of Baitrunners can handle nearly any live-bait application from the new small 4000 size for freshwater and inshore species to the large 12000 size for bluewater.
The new Baitrunner D gives you the confidence of a legendary drivetrain and auto-return Baitrunner feature as well as better castability, better line lay, less backlash, wind knots or tangles, less friction on the line, larger, more comfortable grips, a higher max drag as well as a wider range of Baitrunner settings than its predecessors.
- Graphite Frame
- Graphite Sideplate
- Propulsion line Management System: Propulsion Spool lip, S-Arm Cam, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III
- Varispeed Oscillation
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Arm Cam, Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment), Oversized Septon Grips for Power and Comfort, WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
- Repairable Clicker
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB) Ball Bearings
- Super Stopper Anti-Reverse
- Floating Shaft
- Fluidrive II Gearing
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
|RETRIEVE||Right or Left Hand|
|LINE RETRIEVE PER CRANK||36"|
|BALL BEARINGS||3 S-ARB|
|CAPACITY||Mono: 14 lb/295 yd, 17 lb/250 yd,20 lb/195 yd; Braid 40 lb/295 yd, 50 lb/290 yd, 65 lb/180 yd.|
|DEXTERITY||Right or Left|