The PENN Spinfisher VI features IPX5 sealing so whether it gets hit with a wave, or you let it ride in the spray all the way home, you don't have to worry about saltwater getting into the gearbox or drag system. Penn's HT-100 drag washers are housed in a fully sealed spool to give the stopping power needed for big saltwater fish. A Full Metal Body and sideplate keep the CNC Gear System in precise alignment under heavy loads. Available in standard, Live Liner, Long Cast and bail-less models.
- IPX5 Sealed body and spool design
- CNC Gear technology
- HT-100 carbon fiber drag washers
- 5+1 sealed stainless steel ball bearing system
- Full Metal Body
- Superline Spool
- Line Capacity Rings
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Spinning/Live Liner
- Color: Black Gold
- Reel Size: 6500
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 5.6:1
- Retrieve Rate: 42"
- Braking System: N/A
- Bearing Count: 5+1
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 485/30, 410/40, 335/50
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 390/12, 345/15, 205/20
- Drag Material: HT-100
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Max Drag: 30 lbs.
- Anti Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 26.80 oz.