Shimano Baitrunner 6000D Spinning Reel
The Shimano Baitrunner 6000D features a secondary drag system that allows an angler to feed out line in tension-controlled freespool with the bail closed. This enables the angler to feed the line out, let the fish take the bait and run, while still maintaining line control with the bale closed.
The Baitrunner gives you the ultimate fishing advantage, whether you’re dropping live baits back to feeding fish froim a boat or working jetties and rocks for stripers and other species. When fish are weary eaters the Shimano Baitrunner is man’s best tool.
Incorporating all of the latest technology such as the Propulsion Line Management System to S A-RB bearings, the new compact profile Baitrunners can handle nearly any live-bait application size for heavy freshwater and inshore saltwater species.
The 6000D can handle up to 20lb mono or 50lb Spectra Braid.
Shimano Baitrunner 6000D Features:
- Graphite Frame
- Graphite Sideplate
- Propulsion Line Management System: Propulsion Spool Lip, S-Arm Cam, SR One-Piece Bail Wire, Power Roller III
- Varispeed Oscillation
- S-Concept: S-Rotor, S-Arm Cam, Direct Drive Mechanism (Thread-In Handle Attachment), Oversized Septon Grips for Power and Comfort, WP Drag (Waterproof Drag)
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Dartainium II Drag Washers (Cross Carbon)
- Repairable Clicker
- S A-RB (Shielded A-RB) Ball Bearings
- Super Stopper Anti-Reverse
- Floating Shaft
- Fluidrive II Gearing
- Approved for use in Saltwater
- Rated for use with Mono, Fluorocarbon and PowerPro lines
* Model #: BTR 6000D
* Weight 20.1oz
* MONO Line Capacity [lb./yds]: 10(300) | 12(265) | 16(170) | 20(120)
* POWER PRO Line Capacity [lb./yds]: 30(245) | 50(210) | 65(130)
* Line retrieve: 36 inch, max dragforce: 20 lbs